If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Monday, June 29, 2009

The Peaden Life...

So... turns out... being married is basically the best thing ever. I mean... come on... you get to be with your best friend ALL THE TIME! Sounds fabulous, right? It is. I love it. David and I have been having such a good time. We have been married for a little over three weeks and each day has been better than the one before.

Our wedding turned out perfectly. Thank you to everyone who came to support us and especially those of you who were working so hard behind the scenes to make things run so smoothly! David and I truly realize how many incredible people we know. It is a humbling thing to think about how many amazing friends and family I have surrounding me. Thank you again!



David and I got married June 5th and by June 7th we were in ORLANDO, FLORIDA! We had such an incredible time. We loved every second of it. It was one of those things that is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I am so grateful that we took advantage of it! Here are a few pictures of us in Florida.
David and I in our awesome 4-star hotel in Florida. It was by far the nicest place I have ever stayed... or probably ever will! Marble countertops, full kitchen, plasma flat screen TVs and a balcony to die for! It was amazing!
David, atop his rightful throne. Thats right, the THRONE OF LOVE. Haha.


This is me pretending to be a very large Egyptian statue. I think I did a pretty good job!


David doing a handstand in front of the upside-down building "WonderWorks". Way cool.


There were lots of crocodiles around in florida, this one was by far the most ferocious. See... it's giving me "ferociousness" lessons. Grrr!


Okay, I just learned a valuable lesson. Put all of your pictures that you want to post before you start typing, otherwise it is very difficult to arrange everything! Oh well! I am still learning. I would love to write more... but I must go. I promise more soon! Be excited... soon I will start posting pictures of my adorable apartment!

1 comment:

Tausha Marie said...

Shantel, you just started blogging and already you have a much better blog than I do and you have some of your wedding pictures already. I am sooooo jealous. We didn't get any of ours until a week later. It sounds like you had a blast on your honeymoon and like you are doing fantastic! I'm so proud of you Shantel. You and David are so perfect together. Your sealing was so beautiful. Thank you for inviting Steve and I and our parents. It meant a lot to us.