If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

David/Dead Week

Do you see this boy? I love him. More and more each day.

Right now we are in the middle of Dead Week. Some say it is named dead week because it is the final calm before the storm... however... I tend to believe that it is called Dead Week because it is so busy it could kill you!

We are both swamped with school, work, and projects.

See you after Finals!

3 comments:

Michelle loves Landon said...

Hi Shantel! I hope you remember me! how are you?Its Michelle Rose, but I found your blog off of Katie's blog and it was so fun to see how you are doing!

big MAK said...

Good luck with finals David and Shan!!

Wendy said...

Good luck with projects and tests and finals and all that good stuff! We will be praying for you!
Love,
Wendy