If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The answer is...

I don't know how many of you have seen "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy," but if you have... you know that it reveals "The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything." I didn't particularly care for the movie, but today I happen to agree with Deep Thought (an incredibly smart computer that was created by a hyper-intelligent race of beings to come up with the Answer to The Ultimate Question.) For those of you who haven't seen the movie... you must be dying to hear "The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything." Well here it is: 


Yes, the answer to everything is "42." 

After seven and a half million years of calculation, the answer finally turns out to be 42, Deep Thought (a super computer created to find the answer to the ultimate question by a race of ultra-intelligent beings ) admonishes Loonquawl and Phouchg (the receivers of the Ultimate Answer) that he checked it very thoroughly, and that quite definitely is the answer. He then goes on to say, "I think the problem, to be quite honest with you is that you've never actually known what the question was."

Today I know the question. 

How many days left of Student Teaching? 

42. 

Yes, There are only 42 days left of student teaching (not including weekends or holidays.) Only forty-two links on my paper-chain countdown. 




I love teaching, I love my students, I love learning, I love school. 

I still can't wait to graduate.  





2 comments:

Kevin said...

Well, Shantel. You said you wanted a comment, so I have decided to oblige. Well done. The hand-mixer story is quite entertaining.

Jessica said...

I am always amazed at how well done your posts are. I have always considered myself really good with technology, but for some reason I am really bad with figuring out all the cool stuff on blogger. I love how all your stuff looks so nice and detailed, with pictures inside of frames, and links to other sites. It's pretty cool and maybe one day I will catch on and be as cool as you. That is all :)