Thats right, the semester where I will be 6-9 months pregnant - teaching three new content classes, two remaining content classes, and being in charge of the Thundering Tots preschool at WHS. Goodbye, third semester of knowing what I am doing and just focusing on helping my students learn. Back to first semester of staying at the school until 7 every night trying to put lesson plans together. *sigh* Sometimes life is hard.
Oh well. On a happier note: We find out if we are having a boy or a girl this Wednesday! Only four days away! I am 19 weeks right now, but due to popular demand, I will post this picture taken at 18 weeks (because I don't have my 19 week picture yet and i'm in my pajamas right now):
Merry Christmas!
6 comments:
You look so cute!
I am so sorry you have to start doing lesson plans again. If you need any help with ANYTHING, please let me know. And you do look just super cute Shan. Like....really really cute! Also, I think you look really skinny..I know this is a picture of your baby bump, which means you are getting bigger, but I actually think you look really skinny. YOu are just beautiful! I love you!
YIKES!!! I would be FLIPPING out after I heard that news- but I know you will take it all in stride! Is everything with Christine okay? I hope so! Good luck with everything!! I hope the baby cooperates tomorrow :)
you look adorable! I think the most beautiful thing is pregnancy! Congrats on your baby GIRL coming soon :-)
:( <--- That's my sad face for having to start all over with your lesson plans.
:) <--- That's my happy face for your cute little baby bump.
:( <--- That's my sad face for having to start all over with your lesson plans.
:) <--- That's my happy face for your cute little baby bump.
Post a Comment