If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Things I love...

I have lots of things in life that I love. Here are some of them:
(In no particular order.)

1. Having long, shiny, "full of volume and beauty" hair. Those pre-natal vitamins have sure been good to me!
2. Making smoothies for dinner.
3. Wearing Davids extremely large Tennessee Titans shirt. (Pretty much has become my favorite shirt to wear while being pregnant.)
4. David.
5. Celebrating David being done with the CPA exams. Oh, we found out about that three weeks ago? Yeah - we are still celebrating on a regular basis.
6. Trying out names for our little girl. That day was "Payson." I liked it - but there were others who shall not be named that just couldn't get over the P.P. initials. Oh well....
7. Being with David.
8. Deciding to attend "The Tower" Bridal Fair for Red Ladder Design last minute - and being SUPER successful.
9. Being able to watch this handsome boy in action at said Bridal Fair - all day.

10. Waking up on Wednesday mornings to little presents celebrating being one week closer to having our little girl here.
11. Running Saturday errands with David.
12. Having my sisters come and visit/sleepover.
13. Eating cherry-mango popsicle deliciousness.

14. Spending the day with my long-lost Idaho residing sister.
15. Wearing David's Tennessee Titan shirt. (Yes, I love it that much.)

16. Eating homemade chicken alfredo pizza.
17. Finally looking "REALLY" pregnant. 
18. Living the good life with my wonderful husband and sweet baby girl.


What things do YOU love?

5 comments:

Timari said...

You look so beautiful! You are just glowing Shantel!

Anonymous said...

this was so fun to read! i am excited for you that you only have 9 weeks left! it's getting close!!

are you teaching next year? or are you staying home?

Amy said...

I love the little 9 week gift and note that David got for you! How fun and thoughtful!!! The picture of you in the black dress is adorable! You are the cutest pregnant girl!

Josh said...

Josh Was HERE

Ashley said...

I love the picture of you in your beautiful dress with your darling Lydia-bump. :)