Shantel and I love to play games. Board games, card games, dice games, all games. When we got married we got a set of dominoes as a present. It was perfect because there are some really good 2 person games you can play with dominoes. Our favorite was Mexican train. The goal is to play all of your domino pieces before the other player. If you get stuck, you have to put a train on your line until you can play again. While you have a train on your line, anyone else can play on your tiles. We played all the time in Logan, but for some reason did not play as much when we moved to Lehi. At least until the rivalry was renewed the other night. If you ask Shantel, she will say that I always win. And that is just not true. Shantel wins all the time. In fact, when we played the other night she rocked me. Well of course I had to challenge her to a rematch. She got out to a huge lead, only to have more storm back to victory. Here are some photos from the night.
My awesome game winning hand.
Me celebrating...you always have to celebrate victory, however, I was smart enough to realize it was probably not a good time for a "winning team, losing team" chant at the moment.
Shantel being very sad. Shantel will tell you that she is not competitive because she does not care about winning. However, this is simply not true. She does not care about winning, but she hates to lose. Needless to say, her hate of losing makes her very competitive.
I love being married to Shantel because she is so fun to play games with. She makes me laugh and makes every game better, even if she does beat me all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment