If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Insta-Tuesday {11.11.14}

{10.29.14}
Cousins make the best friends. #peadenfamilyforever #hunterpark

{10.31.14}
Two of my favorite super heroes! #superlydia #shewantedacape #halloweenisthebestholiday

{10.31.14}
I didn't get a picture of both Lydia and Austin in their hero costumes (lame) and I'm picking through and eating the best candy from Lydia's haul. #parentingfail #imdoingmybest #iswear #itwasagreatdayanyway

{11.1.14}
My amazing dad made these bookshelves for me then came and installed them in Lydia's room today. #ihavethegreatestdad #handyman #welovebooks #blessed

{11.4.14}
Bath time with our diy boat from craft time today. #sheaskedmetomakeheraboat #imadeitup #takethatpinterest #but #whoknewacrylicpaintwouldpeel #messybath #ohwell

{11.7.14}
Making the most of the few park days we have left. #autumn #lydiaelise

{11.11.14}
It's okay to feel sad sometimes. #littlebylittleyoullfeelbetteragain #lifelessonsfromdanieltiger #lydiaissingingtoaustin

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I seriously love the shelves that your dad made. Why did I think you'd already posted them here? I'm clearly losing my mind. Tell him I will absolutely buy some if he wants to make some more. :)

Also, I love the last picture. So sweet.

Ashley said...

I seriously love the shelves that your dad made. Why did I think you'd already posted them here? I'm clearly losing my mind. Tell him I will absolutely buy some if he wants to make some more. :)

Also, I love the last picture. So sweet.