insta-august
{8.6.16}
He's home! Elder Jacob Walker, my baby brother came home on Thursday and we are SOO excited to have him back! Austin was born just two months after he left in 2014 and I'm so glad for him to finally meet his Uncle Jake. Just so happy to have him home and have him safe. He's always been such an example to me and I love him so much! #ldsmission#edmontoncanadamission
{8.9.16}
insta-david
Getting ready for the Olympics in 2028. Lydia told us she needs a higher balance beam.
{8.9.16}
insta-david (video)
Lydia, "Am I ready for gymnastics yet?"#workingonherfloorroutine
{8.11.16}
These kids are so lucky to have a grandpa who will take a whole day to come down and build a balance beam for them to play on. Lydia is thrilled to be a real gymnast now. #retirementisthebest
{8.12.16}
Logan has my ❤.#alsoiloveweddings #courtneyandsam
{8.13.16}
Date night at the temple tonight. #babysittingswapforthewin (I will say, the only time we aren't SO so sad that@karlishields and @garretsshields aren't in our ward anymore is when they watch our kids while we go to Ward Temple Night.) Wish I would have gotten a picture at the temple but we had such a nice time that I wanted to document it. It's such a blessing to be able to go and feel Gods love in such a tangible way in such a beautiful place.#ilovetoseethetemple
{8.15.16}
Bees Game for FHE tonight. 🐝 The kids rolled around on the seats (quite literally), we got ice cream in a tiny plastic baseball hat, and stayed out way past bedtime. It was all pretty much the best thing ever. #saltlakebees #PeadenFHE
{8.18.16}
I was wondering where all my Tupperware went. 😳😆😆😂 Ha. #austinwashere #almosttwo
{8.27.16}
Camping at Payson Lakes this weekend was perfect. Good weather, yummy food, and great friends. We didn't have any structured plans. The kids played in the mud, rode scooters around the campsite, and threw rocks into the (toxic-algae-infested) lake. There may have been tears when the kids had to say goodbye at the end. Last weekend of the summer= WIN! 🌲🏕🔥
{8.29.16}
This girl has been begging to go back to the dentist for weeks. The place we've gone to has a TV in the ceiling, they give balloons and toys, AND you get a NEW toothbrush when you go. (All things she kept talking about and was really excited about.) I'm so proud because NO cavities. She did great and I'm glad that going to the dentist is such a good experience for her.
{8.30.16}
Pool to ourselves today (in our tiny time slot between babysitting kids). So perfect. I'm kicking myself for not doing this every single day this summer like I had planned.
Oh, Summer... 😍😎😆🏊☀😘











No comments:
Post a Comment