It's that time of year again - swimming lesssons! You have to be three and Austin isn't quite there so it was just lessons for Lydia and Austin, Caleb, and I hung out in the seats playing I-Spy and taking lots and lots of pictures.
Lydia and Elsie just happened to end up in the same class, which they loved. Carson accidentally got signed up for the wrong time slot, after everyone else in his family (even Ashley was doing a mom-and-me class) so we got to hang out with him, which Austin loved. He'd keep asking, "where's Carson?" until we found him to sit by us.
David even got to come with us one of the days, which Lydia loooooved. We're so lucky to have a guy like this who will take time off to make sure his kids feel special and supported.
More swimming pictures, plus a great shot of how we do the stroller thing lately. Who said you need a double, or triple, stroller once you have three kids? This is my version of the sit-and-stand.
Lydia really did well in her swimming lessons. She loves the water and learned a lot. Her teacher even wrote that Lydia was a star student. Now that summer is in full swing, she's asking to go to the pool every day to practice the things she learned. She can even jump from the edge in the deep end of the pool, then turn and swim to the edge. I love the water, so it makes me happy to see her love it so much, too. Austin enjoys the water and can't wait for his turn to start swimming lessons.
I think swimming is such a great life skill and I'm glad that we're able to put our kids in swimming lessons so that they can be safe and have fun in the water.
























No comments:
Post a Comment