We made our annual visit to Gardner Village with Melissa and Zachary Peaden. It was a beautiful day. I mean, the weather couldn't have been more amazing. We enjoyed strolling around and finding all the witches, then eating cookies at the Naborhood Bakery. This is truly one of my favorite fall traditions.
I love how well Lydia and Zachary get along, and Austin is old enough now to just join in their fun wherever they go. #cousinsmakethebestfriends
Caleb was a champ and just hung out the whole time - toward the end he fell asleep, the sweet boy. Also, I didn't get a picture of it, but Lydia picked a stuffed unicorn plush as a special prize because she just learned how to buckle herself into her carseat. (I've been telling her for months that if she learned to buckle herself in I would buy her a prize and a treat. She finally figured it out, and rather than waiting to go to the store - she picked something here.)








No comments:
Post a Comment