If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Lydia Kindergarten Graduation

When I went to school, I don't remember Kindergarten graduation being a thing. Maybe I have just forgotten, but I feel like I had to wait until High School to have any sort of graduation. However, times have really changed because Lydia had a darling "graduation" program. It only lasted about 30 minutes and had some poems and songs, but it was great. Lydia even got her diploma (a black rolled up piece of construction paper. 

We are proud of everything Lydia has accomplished in school this year. I'm amazed at how well she can read and all the things she learned and shared with us. Here are a few pictures from graduation. Lydia was so lucky that Aunt Melissa even took time to come and celebrate with her. My other favorite thing is that the kids were asked to dress up nice and Lydia wore a beautiful flower dress. However, most parents (as I would expect) did not dress up for the event. However, Lydia asked us to dress up in our best clothes for the graduation, so I wore a tie and Shantel wore a dress for the occasion. Lydia is such a sweet girl. 

 
 







No comments: