On July 24th we celebrated pioneers by heading to the historic cabin at the Hutchings Museum. The kids played pioneer games and loved it. Austin really like the rubber band shooting guns.
Kids are so cute when they are sleeping and we had to include this with Lydia and Austin in the exact same position.
IKEA had a activity for the kids to make little pots with plants and it was so fun. (Wish I had pictures of the finished products.)
I took Lydia and Austin on a bike yard to Arby's and we got them kids meals. It was so cute, on the way home I had been helping Austin down some of the big hills and on the last one Lydia went to help him down. So cute.
I love spending time with this family and am grateful for them. Goodbye summer, hello fall.















No comments:
Post a Comment