If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

insta-april

insta-april


{4.1.19}
Nothing can top swinging on the tire swing with Grandpa-Great on a beautiful, if chilly, Wyoming day. #alsobabycows
{4.1.19}
Sweetest Caleb wouldn't go to sleep tonight. He wanted to sit in the chair and so I let him, half expecting him to come out in two minutes. When I came back to check on him, he had fallen asleep. I ♥️ him.



{4.4.19}
We spent the last week with these crazy kids and we were SO sad to say goodbye so they could leave to move to their new home in Iowa. But we've had a great time tracking their progress across the country today and are getting excited for our own trip to visit them soon. Anyone who has talked to me recently has heard all about how sad I am for my sister to move. 😭 But I'm excited for them and we are going to make the very best of it that we can! ♥️

{4.10.19}
I love Spring. I love the sunshine and the clouds, the rainy days and the mornings we wake up to a spring snowstorm outside. Every sunny day reminds me that warmer days are coming and every rainy/snowy day promises one less smokey/fire day this Summer. ☀️🌦️❄️

{4.27.19}
Yard work Saturday! First (real) one of the season. 🎉🌳🔨 I'm usually not so excited about yard work but it's also one of the first Saturdays that David has been home all year and it basically feels like a vacation. Also, I realized today that we are having a baby in 7 weeks 🤯 so I guess it's good that my other baby is getting so big!

No comments: