If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Friday, April 30, 2021

April Wrap Up

Just a few highlights from April.

We had finished the 2nd Harry Potter earlier this year and Lydia ordered the book on Amazon for when she had enough money to buy it from the Mom and Dad store. She finally got enough money, but we did pay day on Sunday, so Lydia could not buy her book until the next day. However, I told her I would put it in her room for the next day. She asked if it would be in a box like Amazon and I told her it would. So I packaged it up in a box that said "Dadazon Delivery" and set it outside her door to find in the morning. 


Shantel had to mop the floor one day and let the kids get in their swimsuits and slide across the floor while she mopped. They loved it and had so much fun. 



Gas prices have started climbing again now that people are able to get out more and are up to $3.13. In general prices have started to climb and there is some worry that all the stimulus money will lead to high inflation. 


We ended up with a couple of silly kids fully dressed and in the bath/sink. I am pretty sure Lucy turned the water on herself. Austin was told he could not undress to get in the bath- but that did not stop him from getting in fully dressed. 


A few pictures from the kids trip to the dentist. 


Here is a fun picture even though they are really small. Lydia is playing down the street with Lilly and Austin is at the other end playing with a new friend he made. It has been so nice for the kids to be able to play with friends.


Austin playing with dominoes. 

No comments: