Each month I meet with my Primary Presidents to do a small training and let them bounce ideas off of each other. I decided to hold January's meeting in person and I thought that it turned out lovely. I'm grateful for this calling and what it allows me to do: connect, testify, and support. I have really enjoyed fulfilling this role and am grateful for the opportunities that I have had. Last year at the beginning of the year we were asked to submit a vision that we had for our Primaries. This is what we submitted and then trained on throughout all 2022.
STAKE PRIMARY VISION:
Primary children feel welcomed and loved as they learn about Jesus Christ. They understand their identity and power as beloved children of Heavenly Parents with divine potential, walk the covenant path as they make and keep baptismal covenants and look forward to the ordinances of the temple, recognize the influence of the Holy Ghost and act on promptings, and bring the light of Christ to their homes as they naturally share their faith with all those around them.
PRIMARY CHILD STATEMENT
I am a child of Heavenly Parents. I am important to my family and my primary. I learn about Jesus Christ and follow his covenant path. I listen and act on the promptings of the Holy Ghost as I share the light of Christ with those around me.
I love this vision and statement and feel that they reflect exactly what I hope the children in our stake experience as they come to primary.
No comments:
Post a Comment