Admittedly, we didn't do a great job with our kid dates this quarter. However, we are trying! David took Lydia on a date. I took Caleb and Lucy to the children's museum and to get ice cream. David and I both took Austin to Pizza Pie Cafe. We love these kids and love spending time with them, even if our efforts for one-on-one kid time are sometimes sparse.
We also did a combined kid-date for Lydia and Austin and we kept them home when we sent Caleb and Lucy to the Wards for our babysitting swap and we played an escape room board game with them. They loved it, even though David and I had to clumsily give a bunch of clues to make it so we finished on time. (We didn't have the same strategy and we kept messing the other person up.) But the kids can't wait to do another one and I know it's going to get more and more fun as they grow.


No comments:
Post a Comment