I think I've blogged a little about this before, but Melissa filed for a divorce from Michael last year. They've had a really hard go of things and I support her in making the best choice that she can for her and Zachary even though we love Michael and are so sad that things have been so hard. We love Melissa and we love Zachary and I am glad that we can continue to nurture and strengthen our relationship together. One of the things that I admire most about Melissa is the effort that she puts into making sure Zachary stays connected with his Peaden family members. I love her for that.
If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.
Thursday, October 10, 2024
Gardner Village
Another of our favorite fall traditions: Gardner Village with Melissa and Zachary. We've been doing this for YEARS and I'm glad for this touch point with these people that we love.


I think I've blogged a little about this before, but Melissa filed for a divorce from Michael last year. They've had a really hard go of things and I support her in making the best choice that she can for her and Zachary even though we love Michael and are so sad that things have been so hard. We love Melissa and we love Zachary and I am glad that we can continue to nurture and strengthen our relationship together. One of the things that I admire most about Melissa is the effort that she puts into making sure Zachary stays connected with his Peaden family members. I love her for that.

I think I've blogged a little about this before, but Melissa filed for a divorce from Michael last year. They've had a really hard go of things and I support her in making the best choice that she can for her and Zachary even though we love Michael and are so sad that things have been so hard. We love Melissa and we love Zachary and I am glad that we can continue to nurture and strengthen our relationship together. One of the things that I admire most about Melissa is the effort that she puts into making sure Zachary stays connected with his Peaden family members. I love her for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment