
Saturday morning came far too early and I had to be at the library at 7:30 to meet up with my boss and the other managers before our first staff meeting of the year (started at 8:00 in the am. Blech.) Needless to say I was again very exhausted and my wonderful husband picked up another movie from our beloved RedBox to complete our relaxing evening at home. Which brings me to the point of this post. I had previously told David that I wanted to see Coraline because one of my friends had said it was good. (Lets be honest, I want to see basically every PG movie out there. Beggers can't be choosers, eh?) I followed up this statement with the following: "Or maybe she said that it made her want to sew buttons on her nieces eyes. Whichever one." The last statement was lost among the crowd Walmart shoppers (I am sure we were at Walmart, we seem to make at least three trips a week to that place.)
So my adorable husband brought home the movie Coraline. :) I was pretty excited and we popped a huge batch of popcorn in our fabulous StirCrazy machine. (Check out this link to watch it in action on YouTube. It's the best ever! Skip to about 1:06, thats when the good stuff happens. Also, I didn't watch the clip with sound so I have no idea what they are saying.)
Okay I promise I am getting to my point. Here it is. CORALINE IS THE CREEPIEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

Within the first ten minutes David and I had rated the movie as a 10.5 on the creepy scale. Don't ask me why we kept watching, I suppose it was because we were so determined to have a relaxing movie night. This movie was el-creepo! A later conversation with our neighbors resulted in them telling us that they watched it in the theatre with a bunch of screaming/crying children.
I would have been that screaming/crying child. Yikes.
At least it wasn't as bad as Faith Like Potatoes.
1 comment:
I am laughing so hard at this post right now that Scott is looking at me like I've lost my mind. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I never saw the movie, mostly because I thought it looked terribly creepy. Good to know I was right, hahahahaha!
Post a Comment