A
list of
the reasons
that I love this time
of the year: Reminder of
the love of the savior
Jesus Christ. Lots of time
to spend with family members
and friends. Delicious orange sticks
in my stocking. Sleeping in and staying
in my pajamas for the rest of the
day. Sending out pretty Christmas cards
in red envelopes with fancy envelope seals on
them. Sue's amazing Christmas sugar cookies and
delicious cheese-chip cupcakes. Finding new traditions
to incorporate with my family. No school
or homework. Cuddling up with David and lots
of big blankets while reading and watching movies.
Putting up Christmas lights and then watching them blink
through a frosty glass window. Making delicious pizza with my
family on Christmas Eve. Having two families to celebrate Christmas
with. Listening to Christmas music while watching the snow fall outside.
Sharing it all with
David and looking
forward to many
forward to many
more Christmas
seasons together.
2 comments:
Hey love your list. Cool idea writing it in the shape of Christmas Tree. Also it should be three families to celebrate Christmas with, Your side, Davids side and you and David are a family now to. Don't forget that. We love you guys.
M&M and the mini
I love the list and I love that it is a tree. And I love you!
Post a Comment