I am on my lunch break right now. Eating my Ocean Spray fruit snacks (hands down my favorite kind) and thinking about life. I was reading through some of my favorite blogs - and for some reason I was incredibly touched by
this blog post over at Young House Love.
The post addresses the issue of dealing with criticism that you receive through blog comments - but I think that it is such good advice and really applies to all areas of life. The four tips that they gave for dealing with this are:
- It’s your blog.
- Be who you are. That is enough.
- Try to give the good feedback as much weight as the bad.
- Do all things with love.
Oh my heck, I loved it! It's your life. Be who you are, that is enough. Give the good feedback as much weight as the bad. Do all things with love. What inspirational words. I encourage you to go over and read what they have to say. All I know is that today I am grateful for David. For my life. For my baby. For everything. Sometimes I really let criticisms get to me - but this is such a good reminder to just shake it off.
People can be insensitive. Love them anyway. Be who you are - because that is enough.
That's my thought for the day. Now i'm going to get back to grading assignments so I can leave work early and go out to dinner with my love. It's almost the weekend! Hallelujah. Happy Friday everyone.
2 comments:
Great thought!
Wonderful advice!
Post a Comment