February was awesome. Here are some pictures to prove it:
I buy our bread at the Sara Lee outlet store and it's amazing how much money I can save. I got all this bread for $10.06. I was so excited that I took a picture.
Daddy has been working late this month, but we've been doing okay.
Lots of easy, child friendly dinners though.
Lots of easy, child friendly dinners though.
It's been the warmest February I've ever seen. We've loved starting to get back outside, especially Lydia. Also, Ashley pointed me to some cute "wispy toddler hairstyle" websites and we've had some cute hairdo's lately. It makes me happy.
We went to the museum one night while we were waiting for David to get home. It was SO busy! I couldn't believe how many people were there on just a random evening. Lydia wasn't even fazed.
Bathtub Fun.
-We went to the cutest "Frozen" themed birthday party. Lydia doesn't really know who Elsa and Ana are - but she loves Iris and Lily and she loved the party.
We went to the Home & Garden Expo and had a great time. Lydia's favorite part was the giant bounce house/slide that they had. For days after she asked if we could go back to the "esspo". I wore Austin and he was a happy baby the whole time, and I just loved walking around with my little family.
Grandpa stopped by for a quick visit as he was passing through Lehi. He was a champ and he helped me vacuum my floors. (Both Lydia and Austin hate the vacuum, which makes it super hard to ever get it done. They cry if I do it when they are awake, and they wake up if I do it while they are asleep.) My dad even convinced Lydia to help him for a bit.
Sometimes I hold my sleeping baby on the couch and read my book and just enjoy the sweet and simple life that I have and it's wonderful.
Happy February!




















No comments:
Post a Comment