I've been absent from Instagram almost as much as I've disappeared from blogging this month. However, here are a few snapshots of our life:
(In a new format that will look nicer when we print our blog books.)
{1.16.15}
This little man is learning to reach and bat at toys. Love him! #austinscott #the
onlytwominuteshehasntbeencryingallday
{1.18.15}
Finally taking down Christmas. #deadlineisjanuary31 #right?
{1.31.15}
Lydia is officially potty trained! After months of being almost there, we made a final push last week. She earned coins for going in the potty and saved up her money so she could buy this giant panda. She's in heaven. #shelovespandas#quartersandpenniesforthewin#wewerealmostoutofdiapers
{2.1.15}
Blocking the sun and holding in his pacifier from the front seat. #lifeofamommy #imapro #myarmhurts#ilovehim
{2.2.15}
It just keeps getting better and better! Road trip anyone? #awesome
{2.3.15}
See the monitor in the background? We are at zero percent kids asleep an hour and a half after bedtime.#heavenhelpus
{2.4.15}
Day 3 of "painting in the bathtub". She's got a cough and a fever, and the steam and soaking in the tub seem to help - so I can't say no to her. #sickbabiesaresosad#lydiaelise #suchtalent







1 comment:
I LOVE that panda, and I especially love that she chose it. She is adorable. Also, my arm hurts just seeing that picture and remembering all the times I had to do that too. Mom's arms should be more flexible :)
Post a Comment