#snapshotsofourlife
{3.5.15}
Lunch date with daddy. #myfavoritepeople#splurgedonicecream #sohappy @davidpeaden
{3.7.15}
Lydia requested to go to the farm today. It was gorgeous weather and we enjoyed strolling around while Lydia ran ahead of us. #ourview #always
{3.10.15}
I promised we could go to the park after I ran just a "few" errands. Now we are sitting in the parking lot by the playground while she naps. #mommyfail #tiredgirl
{3.14.15}
Glow sticks in the bathtub. Another example of how fun Aunt Jenna is. #camilleandlydia#cousinsmakethebestfriends #idahofalls
{3.14.15}
Wedding time at the #idahofalls temple today. It was a little windy but a beautiful day. So happy for Chris and Tara and glad we got to share in their happy day.#familiesareforever #ilovetoseethetemple #lydiaelise
{3.15.15}
Aunt Jenna keeping Austin entertained while I packed us up to head home this morning. #babyinthemirror#alreadymissmysister
{3.16.15}
On a day like today when nothing seems to be going right, my patience is razor thin, and I feel like I am failing as a wife/mother... a sweet note like this one may be the only thing that will help get us through our day. #andprayer #wemaynotmakeittonaptime
{3.17.15}
Pretty much the best picture we got of the "green party" we went to today. Lots of/kids = no pictures with anyone looking. Tonight when Lydia was going to sleep I asked what her favorite thing from today was and she said "Making green water bottles." Happy St. Patricks Day! #luckytohavegreatfriends








1 comment:
I really love these posts. It's fun to see normal, day-to-day stuff. And it's also fun when we make the cut ;)
Post a Comment