So toward the middle/end of May, the camera on my phone stopped working. After some problem solving with LG Customer Care, it was determined that I needed to send my phone to a repair facility in Texas. I've now been without a phone for almost a week and a half and without a camera for almost twice that. This has obviously put a hamper on my instagramming. I realized this week that I haven't done a insta-tuesday post in a while and looking through these pictures is making me even more anxious to have my phone back! (Not to sound overly dramatic - but not having a phone for a week and a half is really rough.)
#enjoy
{4.22.15}
These two were champs at the grocery store so we stopped and played on the little airplane before heading home. Its so fun to see these two together.#mybabies #grocerystoreadventures #sofun
{4.24.15}
{4.27.15}
Lydia got a special letter in the mail today. #penpals#luckytohavegreatfriends
{4.29.15}
First trip to the dentist. 18.5 teeth, no cavities. Hooray. Also, a tv in the ceiling, sparkle fingernail polish, a balloon, and a token to choose a prize. All in all a smashing success. #iwishiwenttothisdentist
{5.1.15}
Tulip festival and Lydia's three year pics. I rented a camera at the door and i'm so glad I did! Much photo love going on here. #myheartmelts
{5.1.15}
After a long day outside, this baby is wiped out! #sleepybaby
{5.2.15}
Branding 2015 wouldn't be the same without a joy(ful) ride on the tire swing in grandma-great and grandpa-great's backyard. #wyoming#overallsforthewin
{5.5.15}
{5.6.15}
This lovely girl turns three years old today. My mommy heart wants to cry and sing at the same time. I love watching her learn and grow and develop. I love that she tells me I am silly and that she loves me. I love that she sings songs and "reads" books and says "okay-okay". This adventurous little girl makes our world spin.#birthdaygirl #pleasestopgrowingup #excusemewhileigocry
{5.6.15}
Celebrating 3 years of parenthood with some popcorn and DWTS.#bestspotinthehouse #chaiselounge
{5.8.15}
{insta-david}
{5.8.15}
{5.8.15}
{5.13.15}
This sweet sleeping baby. I came into him room to wake him up so we could go meet some friends and was overwhelmed with how sweet and special he is. I'm lucky to be his mama.#lovehimsomuch
{5.13.15}
Adventuring through the Gardens.#wishtherewasanelevatortotakeyoubackout #summerpicnics
{5.14.15}
Listening to Julianne Donaldson (author of Edenbrooke and Blackmoore) speak at a special author event at my library. So fun! I loved her and everything she had to say. Thanks@amypeaden1 for coming with me!#taketimeforwhatsimportant#nooneisgoingtogiveittoyou#blackmooreismyfavorite also#iwantmyhairtolooklikehers
{5.19.15}
You know it's an awesome morning when your mom lets you eat all the leftover panda cupcakes from the freezer.#pandalove #cupcakesarelikemuffinsright#winning
(Insert where my phone camera stopped working and my instagramming plummeted.)
{5.27.15}
Spent the evening with the lovely and talented @alexibullock learning how to work some Illustrator magic. It was beautiful and informative. (Seriously, how gorgeous is this.) #illustratorwithalexi@veryjane@juliasmithfloral
{5.28.15}
My phone is being wonky, and after three phone calls to LG customer service the only option is to factory reset my phone. I'm spending a massive amount of time that I don't really have trying to make sure everything (pictures, important info, phone numbers, etc) is saved to my computer. #lovemybackground#hopethisworks #iwantacameraagain
{6.1.15}
{insta-david}
Heard the right amount of noise, then lack of noise from downstairs while I was getting ready this morning and my daddy radar went off. Found Lydia with the ice cream and a bowl. #spumoni#iletherhaveonebite #independent#pinkprincessdress




















3 comments:
Hahaha! I love love love the picture of Lydia with the ice cream. Smart girl. Also, I am sad for your phone's camera.
Lydia definitely picked the right size bowl for ice cream!
Lydia definitely picked the right size bowl for ice cream!
Post a Comment