A camping adventure with good friends. I honestly don't know if summer can get any better than that.
Details:
Tin foil dinners & smores, the kids going "exploring" through the trees, making "M/P '15" camp shirts, enjoying a beautiful campsite, late night laughing around the campfire, sitting with my ver-awake watching my little ones experience the joy of camping just like I had as a child, hiking in my favorite place -Maple Canyon, un-packing and re-packing within 24 hours.
Summer perfection, I tell ya.
We love these guys!
Pretty much all photo 📷 credit goes to Ali.
David and I are continually trying to find the balance between enjoying the moment and capturing the experience on camera. We pulled out our camera a few times, but left resolving to do better at capturing the little things. Ali has such a talent for capturing moments. I'm grateful that she shared her camping photos with us (and is allowing me to post them here) because I love them so much. (Hello, Lydia hugging Austin in the camp chair - I might just blow you up and frame you on my wall.)

































1 comment:
Love all these pictures!!!
Post a Comment