Early morning smiles and snuggles from my sweet baby boy.
Birthday present opening sitting cross-legged on the floor with a child on each leg.
A three-year-old's "Happy Birthday" serenade.
Breakfast in bed while reading my book and eating an inordinate amount of bacon.
Exploring new places, complete with antique carousels and mini-train rides.
Ice cream cones to beat the heat and a late lunch at a new (to me) eatery.
Crying babies and major mom-guilt while leaving for...
The perfect birthday-dinner-date-night at a new-and-fancy restaurant.
Surprise cake and more presents.
Feeling special and loved all day long thanks to the wonderful people I shared my birthday with and the many, many calls/texts/facebook messages from friends and family.
----
Add this to the "Shantel gets a more wonderful birthday that she could possibly deserve" pile.
4 comments:
I'm so glad you had a good birthday! You deserve it!
I'm glad that it was a great birthday! I can't wait to hear about your trip. Also it looks like you found the train park! I forgot to mention that as a possibility. It's so fun!
I'm so so glad it was wonderful because YOU are wonderful and deserve the very very best. Can't wait to celebrate!!
What a great day and beautiful memories to have preserved!
Post a Comment