



{2.23.16}
I have a to do list of 100 things. But, its such a beautiful day I can't resist opening up my blinds and sitting in the SUN! I'm alternating reading my book, checking the shopping ads for my grocery list(thats productive, right?) and checking on the kids playing in the backyard. Such a warm, happy, day. #thankyoufebruary #ivemissedthesunshine #whenbabysittingmakeslifeeasier
{2.29.16}
We went to the "movie thee-add-der" this weekend while David was at work. Lydia was so excited and both she and Austin did great. I can't believe how big they are and how much I love them. #shesalreadyaskingtogoback
{3.8.16}
A neighbor had a free code to try out Blue Apron and gave it to me. I'm seriously so excited! Food for dinner sent straight to my house? Yes please! I can see why this is so popular, it's awesome! Can't wait to pretend to be a gourmet cook and try these meals. Already I'm wishing it wasn't so expensive so I could do it on a regular basis. #ilovefreethings #andgettingmail #mygrocerybudgetsaysthanks
{3.9.16}
The warmer weather makes us soooo happy. Until I make them come inside. Then it's wailing and tears for at least 15 minutes while they beg to go back out.
#cantwaitforsummer #theyhavesomuchfuntogether
#cantwaitforsummer #theyhavesomuchfuntogether




{3.16.16}
It's officially March here at the Peaden home. #marchmadnesshasbegun
{3.18.16}
My shopping helper. #littlebestfriend #dressesherself
{3.19.16}
The ward talent show was a success! Lydia has been talking non-stop about "The Party-The Talent Show" ever since it was announced on Sunday. I knew she would enjoy it, but I was surprised at how focused Austin was on each talent. He especially loved the drums. #tm2ndhastalent
{3.21.16}
"And it shall come to pass that those that die in me shall not taste of death, for it shall be sweet unto them."(D&C 42:46) This special lady passed away yesterday. Words can't express how grateful I am for her life and example. I can only imagine the glorious meeting she had with her parents and loved ones on the other side of the veil. We will miss her dearly but know we will see her again, soon. Having the chance to spend so much time with her over the past six months, and being able to hold her hand and comb her hair on the last day of her mortal journey will be treasured memories. I won't say rest in peace, Grandma, because I know you've been doing enough resting lately. So run! Run and jump! And know you are so so loved.
[Verla Tingey Walker, aka Grandma-Great : 5.3.37 - 3.20.16]
[Verla Tingey Walker, aka Grandma-Great : 5.3.37 - 3.20.16]




{3.24.16}
(Clearing out my phone photos.) Blue Apron did not disappoint! I felt like a gourmet chef while preparing dinner and it was delic-ious. Win! #whoknewwelikedkale
{3.31.16}
When you fight your nap but finally lose the battle with sleep right before dinner. #doimovehimorwakehimorjustlethimsleep?
{3.31.16}
Also, if I posted something (obviously) way too low on KSL and everyone in Utah is trying to get a hold of me - what's the correct sellers etiquette? Can I edit the ad and raise the price? Do I have to sell it for what I posted? Do I need to call/text every person back? I'm feeling overwhelmed! #thesearejustthemissedcallsandtexts #istoppedansweringthephone
{4.5.16}
The NCAA championship and some wedding announcements. A great way to spend a Monday evening! #wehavecookiestoo #cheeringfornorthcarolina #goingtomisscastlethough
insta-david


{3.6.16}
Had a great time at the dinosaur museum with the kids today while Shantel got a much deserved nap. Lydia told me that the place with the ice cream cones is close enough to the museum to walk. #museumandicecream #bestkidsever
{4.3.16}
Lydia made a project for Shantel and I. We are loving listening to general conference. #ldsconf#findpeaceandjoy #ibelieve
No comments:
Post a Comment