I'm sorry about the title of this post, kickoff makes it sound so grand and fun. In reality, you can't really have a kickoff to working a lot more and spending a lot less time with your family. However, I like to try and do something special with the kids in January before things get really busy, and this year we had a great kickoff. I am truly grateful to have a wonderful job. Shantel and I were talking last night about having such a stable and firm job and the blessings from that. So even though it is a little bit busier, I am grateful to have a good income to support my family. In addition, it is so nice to have so much flexibility in my schedule. I also am lucky to work with really good people. On all of those counts, we are very blessed and I am appreciative of the opportunity to work and Eide Bailly. However, I try to do something fun before busy season really gets going on the last Saturday that I don't have to work. We don't really have very many pictures because I really tried to just be with the kids and do what they really wanted to do.
We ran around the house and played chase the monster. We just played and had fun. In the afternoon we went to the Legacy Center and went swimming which was the highlight of the day. After swimming we bought the kids popcorn and laffy taffy at the concession stand and the kids thought it was so great. I hope that the kids always know how much I love them and that even in the busy times I am working hard for them. Here are some pictures from swimming.




No comments:
Post a Comment