Lydia and Austin are taking a little Spanish class on Monday afternoons and they have been learning the Spanish words for the names of animals. As part of a small field trip, we went with their Spanish Teacher to the Thanksgiving Point Farm and talked about the animals using their Spanish names. We haven't been to the farm in a while because we haven't gotten Thanksgiving Point passes for a while and the kids had a good time.
I'm not sure that this Spanish class is really teaching them much Spanish, but they seem to enjoy it and it's with a bunch of other kids in our neighborhood so #socialization. I have this dream of learning Spanish and speaking it with David at home - and maybe teaching my kids Spanish is the thing that will finally bump it up our priority list! #homeschool
Lydia - la oveja
Austin y Lydia en un caballo.
a Caleb no le gustó el caballo
Speaking of caballo's - I found this picture of my dad and me on a horse when I was a tiny little girl as I was looking up something for a Family History project that I'm working on. This is his horse, Sugar. I figured that this is as good of a place as any to post it on our blog. I love my dad.







No comments:
Post a Comment