Grandma Walker reading with the kids. They love it so much when she reads to them.
Lydia and I worked on her pumpkin together. She wanted to do a puppy dog face. I helped her to clean it out and encouraged her to pull out some of the seeds (which she really did not like). Then we worked together to carve a puppy face.
Caleb painting his puppy.
Austin and I worked on a pumpkin. He told me exactly where he wanted to cut to create a scary pumpkin face.
Lydia and Caleb taking a break from carving to play music in the pantry.
Meanwhile Shantel was working on painting a pumpkin and talking to her family. She was literally standing right by her pumpkin and suddenly she turned around and found this - the pumpkin with a bunch of skewer sticks stuck into one side.
It did not take long to find the culprit. Caleb is so funny.
Shantel left them in since it makes it look a little more scary for halloween.
All of the pumpkins. (Just Scott, Lori, Melissa and Blake and our family there this year).
Melissa and Blake tickling Caleb.













No comments:
Post a Comment