If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Shantel Birthday 2020

 Words cannot express how loved Shantel is to us in our family. She means the world to me and each of the kids. We are lucky that we get to celebrate her birthday. The kids were so excited right from the moment they woke up and immediately came to snuggle up to Shantel and give her love. 



The one exception was Austin. He joined in the cuddling too, but he had big plans for first thing in the morning. He told me during the week before Shantel's birthday that he really wanted to get out the Christmas tree and decorate it with lights for Shantel's birthday. I agreed that we could get out the little Christmas tree and that appeased him. So early that morning we got out the Christmas tree and got it all set up because he wanted to make sure his Mom's birthday was a HUGE celebration. 

We tried to show Shantel love throughout the day and so many others did too. There were 4 sets of flowers, chocolates, presents and cards to shower Shantel with love. 



For dinner I picked up Panda express and it was a huge success. She and the kids loved it. Instead of cake we did Crumbl cookies. 

I love seeing these 4 beautiful kids crowed around Shantel. She is an amazing mother and fills our home with goodness and love. 

Lydia worked hard to make a few presents for Shantel including this catapult. 


Later in the week Amy Perkins stopped by with 5 mini cakes for Shantel to try. 


Dear Shantel - Happy 33rd birthday. You are a light to me, our children and so many others. You are creative and funny. You work hard and you are smart. I wish you the best 33rd year you can have. I love you. 

No comments: