It's birthday time for our Lucy-girl! We had a great day celebrating her two-year old self.
We started the day by letting her pick whatever clothes she wanted (because, let's be honest - she insists on picking her clothes every day anyway). She ended up in a t-shirt and pink pajama pants, but I found a matching bow that I convinced her to wear so it ended up looking cute and almost intentional. I picked up some boxes of sugar cereal for breakfast with some balloons and toy sunglasses set out on the table and it was a hit with all of the kids.
Her cake was pink with flowers and even though it wasn't specific to any of the things she likes right now it seems perfect for her.
Cal and Sue came for a little birthday party and we watched her birthday video and opened some presents.














No comments:
Post a Comment