If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Monday, March 13, 2023

Mom's Dreamy Homeschool Retreat

When your incredible friend, Ali, texts you about helping to put together a homeschool retreat for a group of moms - you know it will be magical and you say yes immediately! 


It was a magical weekend of learning, planning, and focus. We built community, made connections, and strengthened relationships. I am a better person, homeschooler, and mom because of the things I learned, prayed about, focused on, and made efforts towards. 
(I put together all the schedules, signs, etc.. and think they turned out so cute.) 

We had classes: 

Outdoor time: brisk walks to give energy and inspiration + snowshoeing in Wasatch Mountain State Park


Personal prep time + snacks: 

Such a great group of ladies and an incredible weekend. I had been feeling the homeschooling blues and struggling to remember my purpose but I left this weekend feeling inspired and motivated. I had lots of time to do personal planning and preparation and feel so good about what I accomplished. 




So grateful to Ali for making this happen and so happy with the way it turned out. 

Schedule
Thursday: Arrive, games, get to know you
Friday: Breakfast, classes, morning walk, personal time, lunch, snowshoeing, classes, personal time, dinner, creative activities. 
Saturday: Breakfast, classes, morning walk, personal time, lunch, afternoon walk, classes, personal time, group discussion, dinner, closing. 














No comments: