If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Monday, July 31, 2023

July Wrap Up

 July Wrap Up - Just a few other pictures/things from the month. 

David and Lucy walking to church together. 

Caleb lost his first tooth this month and he was so happy and excited!

I found a new website with really cute sunglasses from kids for super inexpensive and I could not resist getting a bunch of them. Lucy looks so cute in them and they were not very much, so it will be so nice to have a bunch of sunglasses for Lucy. 

Lucy playing with Amelia Perkins.  

David and I went on a date and it was so fun. I missed my usual day to go hiking the Timpanogos Cave trail, so we hiked that trail and then went and got ice cream at a new place we wanted to try. 


The kids wanted to do a fancy dinner so we did a fancy dinner with China and candles and fancy napkins. 

Lucy and Lydia on a Sunday. 

Also, Lucy got to give a talk in primary and I helped her give a talk and David watched and I loved seeing her go give David a hug after. 

The kids love getting to watch "church shows" on Sunday afternoons. One of their favorites is watching Random Acts. 

We did not do a big fireworks show for July 24th, but we had some neighbors do some fireworks and the kids went out and watched from the grass. Austin was watching out the window because he has a great view out where you can see a lot of fireworks and he fell asleep with his arm wrapped around the bed and you can see he was just looking out the window right up to when he fell asleep. He loves fireworks so much. 

Grandma and Grandpa Walker got a new dog and then Melissa came up with her two dogs and so they had all four dogs together and Lydia was in Heaven with all the dogs. 

Lucy has become convinced that her favorite sandwich is peanut butter and jelly with mustard on it. It is so weird and so funny. I think her favorite sandwich is peanut butter and jelly, however, Lydia's favorite sandwich is Miracle Whip, mustard, cheese and pickles. However, Lucy likes to match Lydia (her favorite sister), so I think mustard is the thing she pulls over so she is like her sister. It's really quite gross, but she will eat it and if I try to make it without the mustard, she will notice and be very unhappy. 

No comments: