So I don't know how many of you know... but I am in the process of starting my own little Graphic Design Business (mainly for wedding invitations). I am really excited about the whole thing and SO grateful for a husband who is so incredibly supportive of me. Almost everything is on the brink of being completely ready to start going full force! (Right now, I am doing the invitations for a few weddings for really cheap in order to get some samples up of what I can do.)
The only thing that is missing is.... a name. David and I have spent quite a bit of time trying to come up with a name that is memorable, professional and fits my personality. I have decided to ask for YOUR help!
Please leave a comment with any ideas that you can come up with! If you suggest something, and it is what we decide go with... you will win a prize! In fact, you get to CHOOSE your prize.
The prize choices are:
1- a design of your choice (This can be anything really: wedding invitation, baby shower invitation, graduation invitation etc...)
2- a $10 dollar gift card to the restaurant/store of your choice (or a ten dollar bill, however you like it!)
or 3- THE GRAND PRIZE (I can't tell you what the grand prize is right now... but I will tell you all soon!)
Please help me out! Any suggestions are welcome. You can use any part of my name, Shantel Elise Peaden, or anything else. I can't wait to hear what you all come up with!
The only thing that is missing is.... a name. David and I have spent quite a bit of time trying to come up with a name that is memorable, professional and fits my personality. I have decided to ask for YOUR help!
Please leave a comment with any ideas that you can come up with! If you suggest something, and it is what we decide go with... you will win a prize! In fact, you get to CHOOSE your prize.
The prize choices are:
1- a design of your choice (This can be anything really: wedding invitation, baby shower invitation, graduation invitation etc...)
2- a $10 dollar gift card to the restaurant/store of your choice (or a ten dollar bill, however you like it!)
or 3- THE GRAND PRIZE (I can't tell you what the grand prize is right now... but I will tell you all soon!)
Please help me out! Any suggestions are welcome. You can use any part of my name, Shantel Elise Peaden, or anything else. I can't wait to hear what you all come up with!
4 comments:
When I read your post it made me think of this:
http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/2009/07/brains-storm.html
How about Dapper Design by Shantel? Debonair Designs by Shantel?
Shan's Swanky Designs? Sassy Design by Shantel?
Yeah... maybe you should go with some of TAMN's suggestions. The Gifted Plum Graphic Design. LOVE IT
Good luck!
Red Petel (a knock off from your red ladder) Avid pendade (those are all of the letters in David Peaden. But i am not sure that pendade is a real word...but you could make it into one...it kinda sounds french) But I also love your Ideas that i have heard also....no matter what i am sure it will be great shanny! LOVE YOU!
Hi Shantel. Ever since you were born when ever I think of you I think of your name as
Shantely Lace. Don't ask me why???? Maybe you can call it
"Shantely Lace Designs" :) or
"Designs by Shantely Lace" :0
What ever you name it you will be great at it. Good luck. Love you lots.
Hey Shantel! I am sorry it took me so long to add you! I went to orem for like a week and then kinda forgot about it and just remembered today. so, sorry about the little delay. Anyway, I'm not very good with coming up with stuff like this, I'd probably have an even harder time than you, but if I do I will definitely suggest it to you :) Hope you're having a great day!!
Post a Comment