If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?

Once upon a time, in a far away land called "Logan", there was a beautiful MacBook named Juliet. She was loved by all who knew her, especially her best friends David and Shantel. However, she was very lonely and she looked forward to the day that her prince charming would come and whisk her away to her very own happily ever after.


David and Shantel could see that Juliet was very lonely. She tried to hide her loneliness, but it was obvious that not only was she very lonely but very overworked as well.  David and Shantel wanted her to be happy, so they decided to set off on a quest to find the smartest, most handsome, most loving prince in the whole land to bring back to their dear Juliet. 

[enter romeo]


After scouring the land for someone deserving of their dear Juliet, Shantel and David finally found him! Not only was Romeo very attractive with his 21.5" LED-backlit display, but he was very smart. (1 TB hard drive and 4GB memory in addition to the very enviable ATI Redeon HD graphics card.)
More than anything else, Romeo had a huge heart. After hearing about the beautiful Juliet, he agreed to go to her and try to win her affection.
----------------------
It was love at first sight! 
Romeo and Juliet are now together and excited to begin their Happily Ever After. 

And David and I are SO excited to have Romeo in the family now. He fits perfectly on our desk in our back room, which is now going to be called the "Office".  I have pictures of us bringing him home from the bookstore (we love tax-free apple day!) but I don't have my camera with me right now. I will post them later. We decided that now was a great time for us to invest in an iMac, considering how much I use Juliet for my little business. We also bought CS5 and will be receiving it in the mail within the next couple of weeks! 
We are super excited! 
(p.s. Yes, our computers are really named Romeo and Juliet. We bought Juliet right as I was going through a phase where I loved these songs: Check Yes Juliet and Love Story. And Romeo was fitting, don't you think?)  

(p.p.s. I realize that Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet were not prince and princess. Our Romeo and Juliet, however, are.)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Totally jealous!

Abby said...

SO JEALOUS!!! Seriously! We have a Macbook...but it can barely function with the two of us constantly using it! I really want to get an iMac one day AND CS5!!!! I love everything about Mac. Love it!!!

Shantel Elise said...

I know. Our little Macbook was seriously drowning under all of the use from David and I. She barely ever got a break. We are SO excited to have this new computer. It's already been SO nice.

Amy said...

lol. I love reading your posts.

Ashley said...

Can we still be friends if I'm not a cool Mac person? ;)