Here are some of the things that I am planning to do:
- Roller Skating at the Fun Park
- Summerfest!
- Float the canal
- Do lots of sewing on my sewing machine
- Go hiking
- Read books outside on our porch during a rainstorm.
- Not write lesson plans
- Try to make Red Ladder Design a full time business
- Go to lots of fun weddings to celebrate my darling friends getting married.
- Eat lots of otter pops
- Go skiing with the fam!
- Go swimming (Aquatic Center, HPER 2nd Dam... any one are fine with me!)
- Camping up Logan Canyon
- Tour the Bluebird Candy Factory
- Go on a Historic Tour of Logan
- Bike Rides
- To to let David do homework instead of convincing him to come play with me (He is taking a full load of classes this summer... yuck.)
- Go to the Manti Pageant. (I don't know if this one will actually happen.. I convinced David to take me last year, and there is a good chance that we won't be able to make it this year. However, I will be there in spirit!)
- Go on a fun vacation
- Buy a new iMac computer! (Hooray!)
- Learn how to use CS5 (Double Hooray! Photoshop CS5 - I love you. SO much.)
3 comments:
I think all of your ideas are super! The canal is way fun! Jason's favorite. I would also recommend going to the "concerts" they have at the Tabernacle, having a BBQ, visit and shop the Farmer's Market (one of my fav's!), and eat at Logan Burger or Center Street Grill. Either is delicious! I'm so bummed that I wont be here this summer to play with you. I would make a list of things for myself to do over the summer but I don't know where I'll be. Oh life... Hope you're validated!
This list sounds so fun. But you did leave off one thing. You're going to play with me for one weekend! How could you leave that off?? :) Hopefully I can come up once or twice this summer and hang out and maybe do some of these fun things or some other fun thing with you!
You forgot to put "hang with your awesome cousin and his wife!" We totally have to play! Plus you sound like you've got a lot of fun planned out and I want in! :)
Post a Comment