If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Quiet Book Project

I mentioned a while ago that I was participating in a quiet book project with some friends. Thirteen girls got together and we each created one quiet book page 13 times. Then we sent them off to the wonderful Emily Pugh, who organized the whole thing, and she put them all together for us!

I am SO excited! 

Here are a couple of shots of the pages that I made: 


In case you can't tell, they are pea-pods. I was in charge of doing a "zipper page" and when I saw this idea I fell in love with it!

(Thanks to Emily for taking these pictures for me because I forgot to take my own before I sent them to her, and thanks to Amy for helping me find the pea-pod idea online!)

Here are some other pictures that I just stole from the
post where Emily revealed the completed Quiet Book!





Isn't it darling? 

I am so glad that I am associated with so many talented people!

5 comments:

big MAK said...

Such a CUTE project! My cousin makes these and I really love them! I love you peapod idea! Very clever.

Mary Ludwig said...

Man! I want one! Maybe I will have to steal all these ideas and make one for Lily!

The Stevens Family said...

That is such a cute book! I love that idea!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Shantel, I love this quiet book!!! I've been wanting to make Cohen one for a while now. I might need you to pass on some info of supplies and what not.... it turned out sooooo adorable! You are so amazing and always have the funnest stuff you are doing. Glad you're doing well :)

Jeslyn Sorensen said...

These are so cute and creative!! You are very talented!