My little brothers are amazing. Seriously, they are both extremely talented, funny, and incredibly handsome. Last weekend we had the chance to go to Morgan to watch them perform in Morgan High School's rendition of "Beauty and the Beast." Jacob was a townsperson/spoon and Matthew was Cogsworth the Clock. They both did a great job. Matthew especially was incredible. He was so funny, and he played the part amazingly well!
Here are some pictures from the big night:
 |
| We had quite the turnout. Grandma and Grandpa Walker, Mom and Dad, Grandma and Grandpa Knowles, Uncle Lloyd and Aunt Berthene, Jeremy and John Oliver, David and I, Jenna and Kevin, and Melissa. |
 |
| Jenna and Kevin |
 |
| Mom and Dad |
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa Knowles |
 |
| Aunt Berthene and Uncle Lloyd. |
| |
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa Walker |
 |
| Jeremy and John Oliver |
 |
| Jenna, Melissa and I. My darling sisters! |
 |
| With Jacob after the play. Isn't he cute? |
 |
| Melissa and I. |
 |
| With Matthew after the play. |
 |
| And here we are. Aren't we cute? |
2 comments:
Yes, you guys are very cute! :-) I like the new header on the blog!
Gosh I seriously can't believe how old all your siblings are! It's so fun and so crazy to see everyone growing up!! And I still can't believe Jenna is engaged!!
Post a Comment