Remember, THIS post a while ago? Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about {the wedding series}, I've just been busy. However, I am excited to post about this today. I just happened to be looking through all of my bridal pictures yesterday and was feeling all sorts of nostalgic. And so, without further ado: here are some of my most favorite pictures of David and I.
Our engagements were taken on 25th street in Ogden by the amazing Mindy Black. We were so pleased with them. I picked out a few of them that I'm not sure if I've posted on here before. I love to look at them because they represent such a fun time of our relationship. I can't help but smile as I look through them.
Our Bridals were also taken by Mindy Black. I absolutely couldn't love them any more. They capture how much fun we have with each other and how in love we are. In addition - I absolutely love my dress (Which is another post in this wedding series - all on it's own.) and I love looking at how handsome David is. It all just makes me so happy. (Thanks for humoring me. I know this is a post of just a bunch of pictures, but I love them and they bring such joy to my life.)
And that, my friends, is it! I love looking through these pictures and I am so glad that David came with me for the bridals. It was so nice to be able to spend so much time getting so many pictures taken of us without all of the stress of the wedding day. I loved it!
























4 comments:
Lovely pictures :) I also just checked out what that awesome lady over at Red Ladder Design has been up too. She is SOO talented!! :) Awesome job on all your invites Shantel!
I love these posts!
Shantel! I am so glad you didn't "forget" about your wedding series posts cause I seriously love them!! Thanks for sharing! Your pictures are beautiful!!
Beautiful and lovely and so much fun to look through!
Post a Comment