I've had some tender feelings the past several days. Actually for a long time, but I've really been thinking about it a lot over the past several days. My friend Barb (who also recently announced her baby) worded my feelings so perfectly that I felt the need to share her thoughts.
"To say that we have had some issues getting to this point would be an understatement, but everything is looking amazing! We truly feel blessed and have been enjoying everything that comes along with pregnancy. Well. . . almost everything! =) We still know several couples that are waiting to be parents, and if any are reading this post, I hope they know that we think about them and pray for them often."Thanks for letting me steal your words, Barb! They reflect everything that I have tried for days to put into words.
Tomorrow marks 15 weeks. I've been pretty sick all the way up through week 13 but once I hit 14 weeks it was like an overnight difference. I've been feeling so much better - although I still get a little queasy in the morning. Next Wednesday we get to go in and listen to the heartbeat again (it will be my third time hearing it - and I can't wait.) I have a lot of things that I would love to write about right now - but i've got sewing projects to grade. I just wanted to express my above thoughts, paired with my love and gratitude for the amazing people that surround me.
I promise, a fun-filled post to come!
3 comments:
I feel so honored that you quoted me in your blog! Again, I am so happy for the both of you! We miss you guys in Logan. Best of luck with everything! =)
I am so happy for you Shantel! And glad that you are feeling better!
Listening to your baby's heartbeat is amazing. And I love your friend Barb's words as well - so beautifully and perfectly expressed!
Post a Comment