Is it Wednesday again already? I suppose it is. For some reason - this morning feels much more like a Monday than anything else. Not that I haven't had to go to school for the last two days. It just feels like a Monday.
It may have something to do with the fact that I almost ran out of gas on the way to school today and then had to buy sewing supplies during my lunch break - resulting in me being 10 minutes late to my Clothing I class.
In happier news... I am going to attend this Photography workshop in a couple of weeks and I can't wait! I'm totally hoping to find a friend who is willing to come with me. Do I have any takers? Mindy Black is the photographer who took our wedding photos and I absolutely adore her. Holly Hyde is an equally amazing photographer and I have been following her work for quite some time. Happy day! I was thrilled when I realized that I would be able to attend their workshop - so here is my plug... Come with me and lets have some fun! I love photography - and just think it's a great skill to have. Don't want to pay the money? Lucky for you, they are giving away one free entry to the workshop! Check out this link:
http://mindyblackphotography.blogspot.com/2011/11/enter-to-win-free-seat-at-our.html to find out how.
Seriously. If you are interested... let me know. I think it's going to be awesome!
1 comment:
If this were a current post, I would love to attend! I still feel like a photography idiot. :)
Post a Comment