If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.
Friday, June 15, 2012
Dear Lydia
Darling girl,
Today was your uncle Jeff's wedding. It was wonderful day and your aunt Kaylee looked beautiful. You were such a happy little girl all day and everyone just wanted to hold you and love you. Your grandma and grandpa Walker came to the temple to take care of you while we were inside with the Peaden family and they loved being able to see your sweet face. After pictures outside the temple, your Dad and I took you to Summerfest, which is Logan's art festival, and walked around. We had such a good time and hope to be able to come back with you for many years to come. We love Logan and hope that maybe someday you will attend Utah State and learn to love Logan as much as we do.
The most emotional part of the whole day was when your Aunt Kaylee was dancing with her Dad during the Father/Daughter dance. As they were dancing, your uncle Sam picked up your cousin Aubrey and started dancing with her. I couldn't help but think of you and your Dad and the special relationship you already have. Someday he will be dancing with you at your wedding and whispering how much he loves you in your ear. As I thought about you and your sweet father, I couldn't keep myself from crying. Everyone thought I was so silly... But I didn't mind. I hope that you have as good of a relationship with your dad as I do with mine. He loves you so much, and so do I.
Thank you for being such a good little girl and making this wedding day so wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment