Today David and I celebrated our third anniversary. It was such a special day that was made even more special with the presence of our darling Lydia. We ate a yummy breakfast in bed and then David had to go to work. I had wanted him to open his present before he left, but both Lydia and I fell asleep on the bed while he was getting ready. (We were a little tired!)
David came home a little early so we could go out to dinner. This was our first attempt at eating out at a nice restaurant with Lydia and she was a champ! We decided to go and eat at the Cheesecake Factory. I was so worried that she would start crying or that she wouldn't be able to handle the noise - but she did really well. At first you could tell that she was like, "What the heck is going on? Where am I?" But I just kept her cuddled up in my arms and she was content just to snuggle with me while we ate our yummy food. It was a great way to celebrate three years together!
 |
| Almost ready to leave for our adventure. |
 |
| Waiting in the car for a table to open up inside. |
 |
| Enjoying our happy little celebration as a three person family. |
 |
| Proof that we were at the Cheesecake Factory. |
The past three years have been absolutely wonderful. I can't believe how much we have accomplished, and how far we have come. But I can honestly say that these have been the happiest three years of my entire life. I've never met anyone as kind, sincere, and hardworking as David is. He does so much for me - so much more than I even deserve. He is a constant support to me. I can't imagine my life without him. He is hands down the best husband I could ever ask for, and already the best father for Lydia. We are so lucky to have him!
For your viewing pleasure, here are some shots from our previous anniversaries:
 |
| Year One |
 |
| Year Two |
 |
| And now... Year Three |
June 5, 2009 was the happiest day of my life up until that point....
but each day just keeps getting better and better. I can honestly say that I am even more happy today, and I love David even more now.
Happy Anniversary my love!
4 comments:
Hurray for LOVE! Happy Anniversary to a very cute couple!
YAY!! I found myself on the verge of tears while reading this post. I am so glad you found the man of your dreams and have such a beautiful daughter.
JOSH WAS HERE AND ON LOTS OF OTHER POSTS! You told me to tell you if I read it so I did.
So first of all, I thought that I had added your public blog to my reader, but I guess it never went through, because I didn't realize you'd been blogging, and I've missed like a bazillion posts, so I'm catching up. (How was that for a long sentence?) Second of all, I love that Lydia was so good for your anniversary dinner! We celebrated our three year anniversary on Carson's one-month birthday, and he was not as cooperative. It was an adventure. :)
Post a Comment