If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Lydia's First Pictures

Recently, we were able to go and get some pictures taken of our little Lydia. There is a photography studio really close to our house that we had heard good things about. They have really great prices, so we thought we would try it out. We didn't have the greatest experience, and we won't be going back... but we did get some pictures of our darling girl. Here are some of our favorites:
















What do you think?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so precious!

sorry you had a bad experience. my sister went there and loved it!

The Stevens Family said...

She is beautiful! I find that the best pictures I've ever gotten of our family or of Dawson are the ones I take myself or have a family member take. I get ideas and find a natural fun setting for us to be ourselves and truly smile (not pose) and they turn out AMAZING! Plus its way cheaper. :-) Make sure you are just doing natural fun things and you're pictures will be priceless. CONGRATULATIONS again on your new little one! We are so happy for you!

Kristen. Jason. Sofie said...

she is so darling! i love her little face! can't wait to meet her! congrats! you look amazing as well shantel :)

Kellie and Nick Fawcett said...

She looks so much like both of you!

big MAK said...

So cute!!!! I live the pictures, especially the one with you and baby Lydia! Congratulations again!!!

Abby said...

So darling! What a cute family. And, you look fantastic Shantel! Congrats again!

Ashley said...

You'll have to tell me about your experience in person sometime. I'm so curious!

kenzis said...

she's so beautiful! Congrats :-)