If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dear Baby - Pregnancy Letters

Remember this post? Well, we finally finished our last letter and I decided that I wanted to post them all together. It's amazing to look at the progression throughout the weeks of pregnancy. I feel like it took us forever to get here, but as I look back through these - I can't believe how fast it all went! We are so grateful to have Lydia here with us, and are just basking in the joy that comes with being new parents. I can think of absolutely nothing that I would rather be doing that holding my baby girl and looking at her lovely little features. We are so blessed and are so grateful for this amazing experience. I truly can't imagine life without my sweet Lydia.






























2 comments:

big MAK said...

Such a cute idea!! Love it.

On Highway 191 said...

Oh my goodness Shantel, what a beautiful gift you have given Lydia. And how creative to put a picture with each letter. You are such an amazing person and mom.