While house-sitting in West Jordan while Cal and Sue went on vacation, Lydia and I had the chance to go out to lunch with Aubrey, Wendy, and Grandma McAllister. We decided to go to kneaders and we had a great time. Lydia snacked off my sandwich and loved pretty much everything about it. The biggest surprise of the day is how much she liked my tomato. I broke it up into little pieces and she ate pretty much the whole slice. (My mom would be so proud.) Lydia also loved looking at her cousin Aubrey. I'm so glad that we live so close, and I can't wait for Lydia to get a little bigger so that they can really play together.
Of course, I took several pictures. I just love them.
I'm lucky that I was able to spend time with these beautiful ladies. Good food and even better company.
It's so fun that Lydia is now big enough to sit in the little high-chairs at restaurants. This was the first time we attempted it, and she did a great job. I also love that I was able to just give her food off my plate. It made for a much happier little girl. (It certainly kept her entertained!)



1 comment:
I'm so impressed Lydia loved the tomato. Go Lydia!
Post a Comment