A couple of weeks ago we were able to go out to dinner with David's parents. They were so sweet to offer to take us out because we house-sat their home while they went on vacation. Lydia has come with us out to eat before, when she was really little, but she's never really eaten with us. She did awesome and was so cute.
Appetizer: Cheerios.
Lydia got her own little order of mashed potatoes and she loved them. I couldn't feed her quickly enough and she kept sneaking little handfuls while I was trying to eat my own dinner (between her bites).
We had a really great time and ate some really good food. Thanks Cal and Sue!
p.s. Thanks for all the comments on my last post. I need to figure out how to reply to them. I appreciate knowing that you guys are reading and now I have a better idea of where my viewership stands.

2 comments:
Oh, she's so cute with her little Cheerios! And I love the "hurry and eat between feeding your baby" game. We play that often at our house. :)
I don't know how to add this, because it just appeared one day on my blog, but replying is now possible on comments. Are you still on the old blogger? Maybe updating to the new format will help? :)
Post a Comment