If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dear Thursday,

Just one for today...

Dear Lydia,
When did you get so big? Looking at these pictures reminds me to hold onto each moment - because they fly by way too fast! I seriously love you darling girl.
Love, Your mama.

(As I was looking for cloth diapering pictures yesterday (By the way 32 people have read that post - and only 4 people have commented on it. Apparently, people don't like to talk about diapers. I just wish I knew who was reading. Shout out to my commenters!) I came across these pictures and I can't help but post them today. I love them so much! She is still so little, but you can definitely see her personality. And the second picture just makes me laugh. And laugh and laugh and laugh.)



Isn't she a sweetheart? I just love this girl. 


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my word, that second picture is absolutely fabulous! LOVE it!

Unknown said...

Hahahahahahaha love the second picture!!!