1. After grocery shopping this week, our fruit drawer looked like this. Lydia and I are in heaven. There were such good sales on fruit that I may have gotten a little carried away. A golden honeydew, two plums, a mango, two kiwis, two apples, two peaches, plus a cucumber, two red peppers, and an avocado. Not pictured: a bunch of bananas and a zucchini. We are happy girls this week.
2. Visitors! Our good friends Brad and Eve Tuft moved to Iowa several years ago and were kind enough to take a few minutes to stop by and visit us while they were in Utah. Brad was David's best friend for many years at Utah State and was actually in the same institute class where David and I met. I'm always grateful that David had such good friends in college, and Brad and Eve were among the best of those. It was nice to be able to catch up and meet their little boy. Here we all are: Brad, Braden, Eve, Emma, Me, Lydia, and David.
The next night we were able to have Melissa and Blake up for dinner. We ate some delicious California club pizza and chatted for a while. It was fun for us and Lydia LOVES them. She couldn't get enough of Melissa.
4. This was actually last week - but we went to story time at the library with the Coopers and had a great time. They put on a puppet show and Lydia loved watching the animals pop out from behind the curtain. While the kids were singing songs - she decided to go off exploring. She is quite the little adventurer. We love playing with Carson and Elsie (and Ashley).
5. After over a year of effort, our new Red Ladder Design website launched this week! We are thrilled with the design and functionality of the website and hope to be able to start bringing in more business from online instead of our bridal fairs. This is just the first step in having an online presence that better reflects us and what we do.
Along with our big website release - our Facebook page got a makeover as well.
We are thrilled with the way everything looks. We love our Red Ladder Design business and are glad that everything is progressing so nicely.
Happy Friday!



3 comments:
Thanks for answering my questions about cloth diapering (sorry that you had to do a huge post of it, but I am sure others were interested too). Also we love fruit around these parts too and I will be sad when winter comes and it isn't so plentiful. Love the new website for the company glad things are going well!
I'm excited to see what plants you put in your yard! I love the story about the picture and the leaf to figure out the type of tree - awesome!
I love all your pictures. And I am so glad your website is up and running!
Post a Comment